Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Because I am a child

Like I said, I won't give specifics about my work. That means company and names. But that won't stop me from sharing my own bad behavior. Our conference room has huge windows facing the Main St mall.

 This can get a bit distracting if you are familiar with what comes and goes in this area. Today, while sitting literal inches from the corporate VP I start staring out the windows. Some pretty great shit happened. I saw three...THREE... men with weird crap tied to their head. One was carrying multiple mason jar of pink liquid. But the best was this dude with a mullet and white tank top. Business in the front? That party went allll the way down his back! I'm proud of myself for not screaming THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!

 Came home tonight and this happened;

 N; blah blah blah awesome mullet!
M; Did you take a picture?
N; No! I forgot my phone!
M; You fail.
 Ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment