Saturday, July 17, 2010

There Goes the Day

I defined lazy today. I had all of these maybe plans. Maybe I'll get a pedicure. Maybe I'll go shopping. Maybe I'll clean our nasty kitchen floor that I spill junk on all the time. Maybe I'll do some of the overwhelming pile of laundry that is taking over the house.

Nope.

I laid around all day watching the food network...and Disney channel (don't judge me). The Dingo is on call for work and had to get up and go to work at 6:30 this morning. And if he was home his phone rang every 20 minutes. This resulted in me thinking, ugh, I've been woken up, I need 30 more minutes to make up for this. I kept telling myself, in 30 minutes I will get up and get out. Nope. I finally left the house to get something for him to throw on the grill. Maybe I will do better tomorrow. I have a birthday dinner to attend so I at least have to shower. I have big goals like that.

I must must must use the gift card my sweet sis got me to get a pedicure soon. These feet are ugly anyway (ie. whale toe) and all the walking I do in the summer just makes it worse. Owning cute shoes is pointless at this point. Maybe the salon is open tomorrow. Then at least I will look cute while THE FOLDER takes my life.

HAHAHAHA As I write this the Dingo keeps yelling "Why does the tv keep switching to the Disney Channel?!" I really don't have any idea but it's hilarious because I do love Wizards of Waverly Place (what I was watching earlier) so I can't help but laugh and say I'm doing it with my brain. He then threatened to throw the remote at the tv if it does it again. Brain power down.

Ok, I think I may go call a friend to come hang out to end the quietness that has been in the house all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment