Thursday, June 3, 2010

Dingo; The Crazy Person Edition

I think I have mentioned that I go to the grocery store just about every night before I cook dinner. So we rarely eat before about 7:30. Tonight I asked the Dingo what he wanted to eat and he said leftovers. However, he then proceeded to lose his mind. He asked do I want Central BBQ? Nope, kind of burnt out on BBQ right now. Mexican? No, I'm just going to heat up something we have here. What else is there? Dude! I thought you wanted leftovers! To which he replied, "I don't think I have ever been this hungry in my life!" So, now we know that mild hunger makes the Dingo descend into crazy person mode. If we ever go missing search! And search fast. I'm pretty sure the Dingo would eat me for dinner after a mere three hours of tummy grumbling. Just sayin'.

I was updating our registry at Bed Bath and Beyond last night. When we went into the store there were some things that the Dingo and I decided didn't need to be decided on together. I use all the kitchen stuff, not him, so it was up to me to decide. I registered for a butcher block but the wood in those absorbs the oils from the foods you chop. So, I wanted some of those thin acrylic boards to put on top of it, inspired by Guy's Big Bite (yeah, I guess it's more of a love/love relationship I have with him). While online shopping for said acrylic boards I came upon and Elvis cutting board. The Dingo told me not to register for it but the more I think about it the more I think I need to own it. Maybe even just for a day or two before I return it. But I think I may love it. How does every Memphian not get an Elvis cutting board with their driver's license? I think I should write the mayor about this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment