Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dingo-less

The Dingo is out of town on a business trip. Of course I miss his company but I also miss his decisiveness. I can't make a decision to save my life so dinner was an issue. I challenged myself to go get something I don't eat often, I eneded up at Wendy's. Fail. But I don't know what to do with my appetite when it doesn't have to compromise with someone else's. Oh well. Maybe I'll think of something tomorrow night. (Note: I have nothing against Wendy's but I'm not a fast food fan and Wendy's is about the only place I eat. Definitely not me branching out.)

As is tradition, when the Dingo goes away on business I catch up on my girly movies that he would rather stab himself in the eye than watch. We have Netflix but I get frustrated trying to watch the movies we currently have in time to send them back and receive the ones I want in the exact one or two nights that he is out of town. So tonight I decided to try using the Redbox outside of Walgreens. And, dude, I'm totally digging it. I haven't actually tried to watch the two movies I got yet so I can't attest to the quality but it was so easy to use and it was $2.19 for two movies (coincidentally the exact cost of my Wendy's dinner). Also, I wanted to see Remember Me, which was released today and I didn't get any "very long wait" messages. It just popped right out. I'll never abandon Netflix but I'm really liking this other option for when I have a sudden chance to watch something that would make the Dingo bleed from the ears.

So my movie choices? Like I said, I got Remember Me. I have absolutely no idea what it is about but watch Robert Pattinson for two hours? Done. That was the only movie I originally intended on renting since my mom is loaning me Young Victoria tomorrow. But, I was kind of having fun playing with the rental machine (aside from the fact that the touch screen was blazing hot) so I also rented Leap Year. It looks cute and I am hoping it will balance out what I believe is going to be a sad movie in Remember Me.

I'm off to watch my movies and sit really really still because it is REALLY REALLY hot. Suggestions are welcomed for my dinner tomorrow night. I'm thinking Pei Wei but I'm not set on it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment