Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hello Again, Hello

Man, where have the past few days (week?) gone? Every time I have sat down, or thought about sitting down at the computer, to write a post something gets in the way. However, I can't really remember what all those separate somethings were. I know that there has yet to be a Saturday recap but I was busy having fun. I'll definitely get to that one soon. This coming Saturday I am going to my first dress fitting. I'm excited to get that rolling.

The Dingo parents are in town today. They are coming to the house for dinner tonight. I found this out at 5:30 and they will be here at 7. So I rushed home and straightened up the house and cleaned the kitchen. I'm currently sitting here still in my clothes from work. Usually I change right when I get home but I wanted to squeeze in some time to say hello on this space. Hey! I wouldn't label the house "clean." But I'm not the fiance terrified of the Dingo's mom judging my house upkeep. Her house is always perfectly clean but I have faith that she understands. She will probably be too distracted my the overwhelming smell of bleach to notice (long story).

Anywho, I just realized that I don't have anything to eat for lunch tomorrow so I am going to have to run up the street to the store and pick something up. I don't think they will miss me for that 10 minutes. No clue what I am going to buy for lunch. No time to make a sandwich. Maybe some noodles.

So before I say this I will remind you that I do not have children and will not in the near future. A baby bump is definitely not in the wedding diet. However, I ran across this website that I am dieing over. The little baby mary jane socks on www.trumpette.com have me obsessed. I want to order like 50 sets for every friend I know who may have a baby anytime in the future. I also have two male co-workers that have babies and I was sure to inform them about this place. The black sneaker socks are so cute for baby boy D. And I may or may not have told my boss that if he didn't want to order everything on the site he may not have a soul (I have GOT to learn to watch my mouth.)

Ok, family Dingo will be here in four minutes. Time to toss on a little makeup and get ready. Note: I'm not stressing about dinner because momma Dingo brings it with her when they come and just cooks here. Can't complain about that right?

Saturday Fun Episode to come soon. Hopefully before another one is behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment