Wednesday, August 18, 2010

So....the Job Situation

Well, I am no longer an employee at The Company. The reasons for my departure are going to stay private. However, I will say it's a good thing. While I enjoyed...loved...The Company and the people that work there, the actual work part hadn't been a good fit for me in a while. So the Dingo has given me the financial go-ahead to find something to do where I really enjoy the work. Hopefully that will be a job where the word "tradeshow" is no longer part of my every day vocabulary. But for now, I am watching too much tv and doing housework that has been neglected while both of us were working. I can rely on the Dingo's job to keep me busy with laundry since he has to wear a logo work shirt every day and they usually fill up our laundry hamper pretty quickly (he has a TON and there is no way he would ever run out of clean ones).

So, there is that. I guess we may be spending some more time together here in Doodle town. See ya again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the job search!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! Don't look forward to interviews but looking forward to something new.

    ReplyDelete