Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tiny Feet

Yesterday I received an invitation for the Dingo and I to attend his boss's wife's baby shower for twin boys. Both boss and wife are actually personal friends even when the clock is off so I am totally excited to celebrate two long awaited little ones. One problem: What do I buy her?!

I tend to rebel a bit and go away from the registry. I know I may hate people like me after my wedding or (someday) child. But I choose to believe you wanted it, needed it, and just didn't know it yet. In this situation it happens to be socks. Socks that look like sneakers or cowboy boots. I'm back at trumpette.com I love love love their stuff and now I am torn. Do I get the set of socks that look like cowboy boots or the little onsie that says "beyond fragile"? I really would like to crack up the Dingo's boss and he is definitely a country dude.

But I must ask; Those of you who have had kids, do you hate when people stray from the registry or are you excited about things you didn't know about? I'll bring a package of diapers too, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment