Friday, April 23, 2010

Brain Dead

I don't have a ton to say tonight. I'm completely worn out. We had a super busy week. T was in town earlier this week and encouraged many late nights. After he left the (soon to be) in-laws came in to town. It's always fun having them visit, we really do enjoy their company and brother Dingo was able to join us too. It's fun now that he is getting older, he is more of a friend than just the little brother. Plus, there is another added benefit; momma Dingo comes to the house prepared to cook for us. I just stand around telling her where stuff is. And we have done this so many times that, at this point, I barely even have to do that. I just eat. They also brought us a huge fish fryer. I don't know what encouraged that but I have an idea the Dingo had something to do with it. He would fry anything. Definitely not in the wedding diet though.

Speaking of wedding, I am making progress on the guest list. Slowly but surely. I have to get moving on this and schedule the engagement photo session soon to get the save the dates ordered. Wow, there is so much that goes into getting married!

One of our creepy spring storms is rolling into Memphis as I type. What a great reason to lay around and do nothing. I think we may even have Chinese food delivered. And that being said, I have to go do something about the back screen door. When it storms the sucker tries to escape. I can hear it sawing off its shackles now. So I have to go latch it in place or else the Dingo will spend the next rain free moment screwing it back onto the house...and I don't want to have to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment