Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!



Today is my darling little doggy girl's 8th birthday!
(Update: We have a friend in town so I am publishing this a day late)

We have been through a lot in all our time together. We went to college together, hosted parties together and learned what canine seizures are together. That last part wasn't so fun but we have overcome. She brings joy to so many people in our families. She is a demanding brat to my mother but I believe they both need each other and their weekdays just aren't the same without each other. She can make my grandmother light up and I am told she carries treats in her pockets just in case Arleen is in the car when my mom picks her up for a doctors appointment.

She has taught the Dingo and I a serious amount. We are extremely grateful for both the love and the challenges that she has presented us over the past eight years. I look forward to the next eight (or more).

Thanks for being my little girl Arleen!




No comments:

Post a Comment