Monday, April 12, 2010

Got it!

Thanks to help from the Dingo I got my dead gum purse out of the closet.

He bought me this a couple of years ago. Ok, no he didn't. He handed me a wrapped box and as I opened it said, "If you don't like it we can return it." I politely said how cute the bag was and promptly asked if he knew if the Coach store was still open to exchange it. I mean, if you are going to spend that amount on something to carry my crap in shouldn't I love it? So, this is what turned out. And it's been a long time fav. Ok, I guess I should show you what the Dingo's answer to my shoe/purse craziness has resulted in. Ugh.
Those shoes go two rows back and there is another shelf above that. The clothes on the rack are winter clothes and to the right are the purses. I'm not an avid shopper but I keep EVERYTHING. This has benefited me many times. Those silver heals in front have been in many a wedding. That is supposed to be our linen closet. There are sheets at the very very top of the closet. This is one of three of my closets. I'm telling you! Keep it classic and not trendy and a few years from now you may love it again. Oh, and the New Balance shoes in the pic? I wore them once in a year to walk the farting machine. Me work out? You're funny. I even ride the lifecycle barefoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment