Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day one

Well, here we are. I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm a southern girl but not country by any means. I met the man that you will come to know as the dingo 8 years ago. He is very much my best friend and I rarely spend time without him. That being said, I will not make you barf any further.
I'm a writer. Even more than that I am an editor. While I pride myself on my own creations I find that I am rediculously good at telling you when you screwed up. Aside from the dingo my partner in crime is this big, fat, farting lump on the floor beside me. That would be Ms. Arleen the Mississippi Queen. Our lives turn around that farting animal. She is epileptic. We live our lives around her and her need for habits. If you ever have a dog with this problem please email me. We are the king and queen of what my dad calls the "defective dog."
So, now that we are friends, I hope you'll be nice enough and read this now and again. Please even feel free to tell me that I'm an ass. You're probably right.
Oh! and in case you are wondering; the name southern magnolia is because our song is Greatful dead sugar magnolia but some ass already took that URL. And the dingo got his title from the Seinfeld episode where the woman keeps saying "my faince!" until at some point elane says the dingo at your baby! i'd much rather say dingo anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment