Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fiery Furnace Person

I didn't post yesterday, obviously. I thought about logging on to say, "I have a headache. That will be all." But then I remembered how bad my allergies are this time of the year and decided if I told you every time I have a headache I would have to change the title to said phrase and then you would probably stop reading. So for the rest of the spring, I have a headache. That is the last you will hear of that.

The Dingo is going to be working pretty late tonight and is going to pick up dinner on the way home. Since I am hungry NOW and I haven't eaten meat all day I am currently eating the leftover pepperoni from french bread pizzas last night (yes, I consider pepperoni a suitable meal of my day.) Due to the pepperoni the doggy Arleen is sitting here staring at me, raptured. I like to think she is pensively waiting on what Doodle genius makes it to this page, but we all know the truth... she loves me?

Anyway, on to the fiery furnace person. Last night I slept the worst I have a recent memory. The super fun part was about mid morning (3:30am) my insides lit on fire (no in the icky way, gross). It was only 62 degrees in our house and I was dieing of a heat stroke. It was like I was producing the heat. If this keeps up we may never need a heater again. Totally weird. Of course, when I got off work and was informed that I don't need to cook dinner I started thinking of what to do with my time. First thought: Tanning bed. What?! Really Doodle? You, who heated the entire neighborhood last night? Of course, let's go bake your skin. But BOOM! Common sense prevailed at the last minute.

All that is to brag that I used common sense. This happens about as often as Christmas. So I'm about to head out and get a new shower curtain. We have guests in town this weekend and you currently need a shower after you take a shower due to the mildew on my "non mildew" shower curtain. Yick.

No comments:

Post a Comment