Saturday, April 17, 2010

Dingo and Doodle Sat. Fun: Episode 2

Today was less eventful than last Saturday. There were no LAMB HEADS!!!

My mom was sweet enough to pick me up some new jeans yesterday after commenting that the ones I was wearing were too big. Thanks Mom! And to my surprise the size I asked her to get was too big. Win! So I had to exchange them today. (Side note: they are from Old Navy. I have a hard time fitting into jeans because I have "snake hips." But they have some that fit as well as the super expensive ones I am use to buying. I like the flirt cut.)

Before doing that the Dingo and I went to get sushi. We hadn't ever tried this place before even though it's so close. It was great. We will definitely go again. I may or may not have almost thrown up at the table. Oops. When the Dingo gives me a bite of his food I often say, no, that's not a Doodle bite, make it smaller. I eat in tiny little bites so often I encounter issues when sushi is cut very large. I jammed a whole piece of nigiri in my mouth and after chewing it for three hours I almost didn't get it down. Classy, I know. I'm sure I'll be invited to your next dinner party.

After that we went to what I lovingly refer to as hell, our local Kroger. I have nothing against Kroger but at this specific one I think you have to hand over your brain at the door. It's so busy all the time and people move at a snail's pace. It was, as usual, painful. But I got through it.

We are home now and the Dingo is mowing the lawn. I have Ghost Busters on the TV in the background. I have some memory of my childhood when my mother would (jokingly) ask the horses at the carriages downtown if they were the key master. Haha. Are you the gate keeper? Are you the key master?

The doggy Arleen can't decide if she wants to be outside with the Dingo or inside with me, so every three minutes I have to go let her back in the house. I think I may go sit outside to make this in and out stop.

Dinner is up in the air. I think I'll let the Dingo figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment