Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dingo and Doodle Saturday Fun: Episode 6

So Saturday wasn't actually that fun. The Dingo and I worked our tails off at the house. He worked outside and I cleaned inside. Woohooo! We did go to dinner at Huey's midtown afterward. The place was filled with pregnant women and babies. Like, crazy amounts of them. However, at the tables on each side of us were college guys talking about how drunk they got last night and who puked. I felt like that leveled the situation out a bit. I do have to mention that I posted that on facebook and my friend Sum replied "Do not order the babies!" Nice one.

Today, Sunday, was actually the fun day. We registered! Bed Bath and Beyond didn't know what it had coming today. The conversations basically went "Do we want this?" "Just scan it, we can return it if we change our minds later." So we are registered for tons of crap.

While I was originally handed the scanner, the Dingo physically forced it away from me. He said he just wanted to use the scanner but, to my suspicion, it was so that I couldn't tell him no to things. Several times I would say, no, I don't want that. SCAN! Damnit Dingo! I am returning that if anyone buys it for us (specifically the digital picture frame for those of you wondering.) We sort of went nuts though and it was fun. I said a whole lot of "get two of those," "scan that again," "who knows, I might use that some day."

After that we went to dinner at Place that Shall Not Be Named Because I Usually Like it. And the food was CRAP! So I suggested we pick something up at the store to take home since we will most likely be hungry later. This landed us at Fresh Market. Huuuuggeee Win! That place is the best for snacks. But it aint cheap. At some point I looked at the basket and told the Dingo we had gotten out of hand and it was going to be pricey. He disagreed so I went for another $8 chunk of cheese. And it was pricey. But as I eat the bag of nuts we bought, I'm not complaining.

That's it for the weekend. I guess we are going to watch a movie now. We are wavering now on which utensils we registered for. I'll post pics later in case someone has an opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment